If you’re a hardworking, smart, tech-savvy person with a flair for networking and passion for solving people’s problems, we needs your expertise! Your responsibilities will involve selling our products to new customers as well farming our existing customers to make sure churn is minimal and customer happiness is maximum. You will be the face of the company to the customer and the customer’s representative to the company.
- Works with the product and marketing teams to familiarize self with the product landscape and become a technical product expert
- Works with leads to understand their requirements and help them figure out if any of our products are a solution to their problem
- Put together selling presentations that easily convey value proposition to prospects
- Communicates customer use cases to the product team and work with them to ensure maximum product fit
- Works with customers to train their teams on the product and identify (and solve) problem areas in their processes.
- Sets and achieves quotas on a monthly basis.
- Manages all aspects of RFPs
- Partners with senior leadership to identify problem areas and improve efficiency in the sales process
- Attend professional events and workshops to build and maintain networks.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - oral and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to creatively and clearly explain complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying